whattheforkfoodblogHappy New Year! I'm fabulously late to welcoming in the new year (oops) but I've been taking a ton of time off social media these last couple of weeks. The whole Christmas season was like a tornado of lights, music, cookies, candy, ugly sweaters, Santa, and an endless amount of entertaining that just about had me ready to implode and I needed a BREAK. .
Since it's a new year and you might be into that #newyearnewme sorta thing (I'm not really) or you might be trying to get back on track with some #healthyeats. If you're looking for #healthy #breakfast ideas - check out these Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothies. They're insanely popular on my blog and they are DELICIOUS. They're creamy and FILLING so you won't be searching from a snack 2 hours before lunch. Get the #recipe: http://bit.ly/2iwGrjP
And speaking of healthy eating, I'm starting another round of #whole30 TOMORROW. << I know, late for #januarywhole30 too. Seriously, I should have made a resolution to get my ass into gear 😂 I'm not really into the whole resolution thing though. >> .
Why Whole30 if I'm not into new year new me or resolutions? Because did you see how much sugar went through my Insta feed last month?! 😳😱😬😋 I need to hit that reset button HARD. This time, I've convinced my sugar-addict husband to do it with me. I'll probably be sharing some of our meals on my stories. Wish me/us luck! OH and if you're doing Whole30 too, hit me up, we can keep each other on track!
- lexiscleankitchenGood for YOU! And YUM, these flavors!
- cookingforkeepsI took a nice long break as well, we need it! What a way to get back in to the swing of things, this looks DELICIOUS!
- 416spotlightNice picture!
- laurenkellynutritionI need this!
- meaningfuleatsI need this smoothie! Love smoothies that keep you full!
- myglutenfreemiamiDon't feel bad...I've decided Chinese new year is more my thing...there isn't enough time between Christmas and new years for me to get my act together
- thebakingfairyHonestly if I can drink the smoothie equivalent of a Reese's cup and get away with it, I'm all about it 😉😍
- blessherheartyallGood for you for taking a well-deserved break! And way to go on starting a Whole 30!
- showmetheyummyAll my fave things in a smoothie!!
- cottercrunchHappy new year indeed! I'll take a drink please
- cottercrunchPs good luck on whole30! You got this
- main_ingredientblogThis is awesome :)
- crunchycreamysweetI'll take two!
- fakegingerOh yum, that looks so good!
- frugalmamaNow this is my kind of smoothie! ;)
- thecompletesavoristThat's one loaded smoothie. Must make it soon.
- honeyandbirchChocolate and peanut butter - yuM!!
- bigbearswifeChocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal <3 yum!!!
Log in to like or comment.