stevemccurryofficialI spent the day at a wedding with this family in Sana'a, Yemen. As the father and uncle left late in the afternoon, the boy seemed tired and bored. It reminded me what it was like to go to adult events when I was young, and longing to be out playing.
It's a tradition in Yemen for men to wear a Jambiya, a curved dagger, around their waist. It is typically given to sons by their fathers.
- malaquiando_por_la_vidaWow..pones atención a cada detalle.
- class.luganoTop 🌟 😄
- wildernessdailyThis is sweet
- spunkeThis one is gorgeous
- remtanaelCaptivating eyes!
- sidali_merzoukI love you picture
- siyah_beyaz_sayfalarYour photos are veey nice.I like all of them
- heleenlippensI love your work and to information you give! 👌
- nuriagamazophotographyLove this 🙏💕
- aabdulbaryI am a Yemeni.. I like your pictures and how you give description on them!
Log in to like or comment.