chrisfixitSpoiler alert, I got the truck running... good thing because it snowed!
#ChrisFix #snowday #truck #fordranger #snow #snowstorm #blizzard #mazdab3000 #starterworks #starter #jeep #4x4
- bobby__hillOh come on everyone knows it's better to have a mustang in the snow
- cmeachamyoutube@chrisfixit HECK YA YES PLS
- wheezy_salmonThe drift stang probably handles the snow better! Hahaha
- firstname.lastname@example.org NEVER put a 4.0 in ANYTHING. They're straight up ass with 4 timing chains. One in the back where you have to pull the motor to get to. Oh, and the guides are plastic.
- rasta_pugDid your truck die
- rasta_pugBecause you said you got it running sooo
- chrisfixit@jackhans0n15 haha in 2wd maybe but def not in 4x4
- mazunplusWhen is next yourube video coming Chris
- anthonyy._.a@chrisfixit yes desil swap omg
- theo1275Dia duit Adam agus Nicole 😂👋
- jareds1995@chrisfixit I met a guy at a gas station with the 3.0 in a ranger that had over 350k on the dash. Told me all he ever had to do to it was change the oil. Bought it brand new when he was younger.
- datveryfishWhish it snowed in the UK @chrisfixit
- sobhinjectionEnjoy drifting 😉
- jag83aa#TheBeast3000 is up and Running! Right On!
- renegade500That's not all he should be doing. All other fluids should have been changed long ago and there's no way he has original brakes, suspension and tires @jareds1995
- jareds1995@renegade500 well no shit on tires and brakes. I was talking engine parts. He even said tranny fluid was factory.
- trevor.lear@chrisfixit any snow drifting vids to come? Lol
- midnightnarwhal@chrisfixit Hey are you going to release that torque calibration check video? Was watching the torque wrench video again and remembered that
- brodybriley_36what happened to the truck
Log in to like or comment.