I just finished working on a film called Where Hands Touch directed by the incredible @iammaasante.
The story is about the experience of biracial children growing up in Nazi Germany. I shaved my head for the role. Feels really good. I feel so aerodynamic now. I've achieved ultimate speed. :)
Hope your year is off to a good start. I know 2017 looks scary. I truly believe in the power of our words and the way we connect to each other. Sendin love your way.
- ysableghYOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
- justinian_You're too cute I can't
- miss3rinsaigeFlawless #blackgirlmagic
- brittanybruhI LOVE IT
- luceromortizI don't love myself enough to shave my hair off the way you did BUT I APPLAUD YOU YOURE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON READY TO DO AMAZING THINGS! 💙 Much love! 💓
- kelugula156% here for this look
- b3njamim@cleidcat ok era p filme
- c.emi.a"I've achieved ultimate speed" lol a swimmer's dream
- cleidcat@b3njamim parece um filme interessante
- willow_samurai@_.ilunga it's "bald" boo boo, and the caption states she did it for the role she's playing...
- sundayrodeu still look great
- lovelyinluxeSo beautiful
- summerkaltnerThis is incredible
- cecepooh_1994Where can I watch this film?
Log in to like or comment.