me_and_orlaIt's a wild and windy bath night in the Yorkshire hills! @Johnsonsbaby Top-To-Toe Baby Bath is specially formulated to gently cleanse and protect baby’s vulnerable skin. Great for Orla, and just so happens to be great for plastic dolls, too 😉. #AD
- sara._.kzrمختصر و مفید(کامنت)
- ali__doverTop to Toe was all I ever used - I absolutely loved it 😘
- whitepeak_ruthYou totally owned this. Respectful heart eyes :)
- dreamingofhydrangeasThis is so perfect!
- candypop.ukThe sweetest of images ❤️
- botanical_talesLove this photo, as a marketeer this has been so interesting to read. It's quite astonishing the feelings (both positive and negative) that a brand can evoke in people! Very well handled Sara, and what ever people think it's just wrong to bash those earning cash on here, solidarity is key 😘
- rosiesomervilleCute 😊
- margotgoodlifeGorgeous post. Have posted something similar today but mine includes small spaniel rather than small child!
- joelicreatesWow, this thread should get donated to textbooks under "how to engage with your audience" also "dedication" also "how to respond to criticism respectfully whilst also defending your position". The time you must have put in to responding to all these comments, I'm in awe!
- lauries_little_onesWell...where to begin? First I got lost in this gorgeous image, then I got lost in the comments. You're an inspiration. On many levels. Truly. 😌
- madein66Omg @me_and_orla this photo takes me back to 45 years ago and my mum bathing me in front of the coal fire in Halifax! What a lovely photo! Thank you for sharing
- capturebykayeThis reminds me of when I was little!
- shade_of_auburnI literally love your feed @me_and_orla. I wish I had your talents! This has been such an interesting read. I've seen others advertising @johnsons and been slated for it <cue my utter paranoia at no longer affording organic shampoo and using @johnsons on my own baby 😱> but I've read the same as you. I feel better for reading through this x
- goldfinchelsonBeautiful photo x
- stellabyrosaSo Sweet this picture 👌🏻✨ @me_and_orla
- daddopaddio@local_milk A fantastic reply, my thoughts exactly. My children are older now and I've long since stopped buying baby bath but maybe it's time to revisit @Johnsonsbaby because they still give baths to their own "babies" Thank you once again for your feed Sara, always brightens my day.
- thelittledesignstudioI feel like you live in some beautiful, old timey world that just happens to have wifi.
Log in to like or comment.