fiercereadsDo you believe in aliens? What about monsters & ghosts?
I WANT TO BELIEVE!
If you’re a fan of the X-Files, I think these dark thriller origin stories sounds pretty awesome (and creepy) Are you a believer or a skeptic?
In the spring of 1979, fifteen-year-old Dana Scully has bigger problems than being the new girl in school. Dana has always had dreams. Sometimes they’ve even come true. Until now, she tried to write this off as coincidence. But ever since her father’s military career moved the family across the country to Craiger, Maryland, the dreams have been more like visions. Vivid, disturbing, and haunted by a shadowy figure who may be an angel . . . or the devil.
When a classmate who recently died in a car accident appears before Dana, her wounds look anything but accidental. Compelled by a force she can’t name, Dana uncovers even more suspicious deaths―and must face the dangerous knowledge that evil is real.
But when a betrayal of faith makes her question everything, she begins to put her faith in being a skeptic.
Agent of Chaos
In the spring of 1979, seventeen-year-old Fox Mulder has bigger problems than applying for college. Five years ago, his younger sister disappeared from their home and was never heard from again. Mulder blames himself, and his mother blames his father, who has retreated into his top-secret work for the State Department. In Fox’s senior year, his dad has moved him to Washington, DC―away from his friends on Martha’s Vineyard.
While Mulder doesn’t mind the fresh start and not being known as “that kid with the missing sister,” he’s still obsessed with finding Samantha. So when a local boy turns up dead and another child is abducted, Mulder can’t stop himself from getting involved. Could there be a link to his sister’s case? As he uncovers the truth, Mulder and his friends find themselves on the trail of a serial killer.
Sucked into a world where conspiracies, the occult, and madness overlap, Fox Mulder starts to believe.
#kamigarcia #jonathanmaberry #xfiles #xfilesorigins #bookstagram #instabook #igbooks #bibliophile #booknerdigans #ireadya #bookphotography
- darkness_becomes_meI believe in both!
- bookybookish13I believe in aliens all the way👽
- ladyofthelibraryMy son would flip for these... 🙊👽
- readingwithcoffeeblogNo, I don't believe, but I love the X-Files!
- aditi_singh_loves_herselfOh yeah I do believe in them n wanna find aliens
- ox_alanna_xoWhat are you top 10 books/series that are a must read
- jessicabeckettMy favourite show! I need. I believe in a lot of things because I'm not naïve enough to think we're alone in the universe and that there's so, so much that we've yet to discover. And so much cannot logically be explained.
Log in to like or comment.