saintrecordsThe sound check of life...
Was truly the ultimate, ultimate honor. Can't even put into words.
Really. We will miss your excellence, your grace, and the phenomenal legacy you have let us all share. #obamaout🎤
- adsstewart@p_ash why didn't we get tix
- p_ash@adsstewart I know hello the obamas last dinner with solange the dream sir
- lisette.garzonI'm listening your album. 😌
- deliriumstylethis is great ❤
- antoniadiI just want to say thank you. I met you once in a bar in LA. You were with your stylist I think and another young man. I had never been to LA and I saw a man waiting with a camera outside so I asked why. He said your name. And I was young at the time when I first got into your music. When I plucked up the courage to ask you you turned around and said "how you know I'm not just some black girl in a bar" 😄 I replied and said because I love your music! You replied "oh yeah-name one my songs" 😆😆😆 named your popular hit 'I Decided' "name one of my other songs" and I chocked! Haha but your friend saw my bbm phone at the time and said he had it too which then broke the ice. We danced! All 3 of us. You were beautiful dressed in this amazing head scarf-your friends also dressed gorgeous. I think I had to take a shot before coming over! Anyway! I listen to your new album constantly. When I first heard the songs I enjoyed them straight away. Just like before. Now that I have enjoyed them over and over again (and know I will continue to do listen to ASATT) I was able to for the first time in my life connect to it on another level than any others. I always heard how people have that but this one of yours really hit me strong and I'm not black. Been struggling for quite some time now. It literally made me smile so much today when I should have been crying. Thank you for making me feel better. And I'm still learning about the album. And I love that you can express more pride in being black. People celebrate all races and where they are from around the world in different areas, where they are from and don't get angry so it pains me to hear people get mad about it still. So stupid... #BlackBeauty
- bbeyondwordsLoving the colors ✨✨✨✨
- ky_swailsHey everyone! Please help feed the homeless especially children. If you see someone that needs help please feel free to give them a helping hand. Thank you so much.
- jodian_nattyHelp me win! ❤️🎙💯👄
- elisejoanfitness❤ 🙏 [ @EliseJoanFitness ]
- unfabulous_elleNow we must carry their legacy forward !
- kateartymowskaLove this!💘⭐️
Log in to like or comment.