billyeichnerLast night I got to speak with President Obama and thank him for everything he's done, specifically for LGBT Americans. He told me it was one of the things he's most proud of. I told him we will love and appreciate him forever. He told me there's a lot of work we still need to do. Setting aside for a moment the sadness and anger I feel about the next administration, this was one of the greatest moments and nights of my life. When we walked into the White House last night, the first photograph on the wall was a picture of the WH lit up with the colors of the gay pride flag. Isn't that extraordinary? I'm so glad I had a chance to thank this exceptional man and his team and so grateful that he will still be around to help guide the way. More work to be done, indeed. And I won't soon forget dancing with the Obamas in the White House while @questlove spins next to a portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln. 🇺🇸🏳️🌈❤️
- cheryljmuirHow beautifully you have both risen. Thank you for all you do to empower and inspire others. ❤️💛💚🙏💙💜 @robinlordtaylor @billyeichner
- car_li_kayIs that Oswald Cobblepot ???
- peterfliaoYou are awesome!! Thanks for representing our love for the Obama's.
- tmurphygrahamFantastic post Billy. Thank you! 🇺🇸❤️💛💚💙💜
- laurenlewekBeautiful. All around.
- mecarnIt's Sam!!!
- frankielliotthis. 🌟
- ckotesky76Awesome!!!!! ❤💛💚💙💜
- priscillaheartGenuine class. I'm going to miss the Obamas. Let's keep the pride alive <3
- discodoodlesCrazy Craig is hot!!! Who'da thunkit?
- scudderguyPoor Billy, Obama was homophobic before he made it to the White House. Lets see what the Obamas will do for you now they are gone.
- lolatsiggieWow you def have a fave for radio. Just saying.
- mbtruffaFeels @truffas
- harp_art_dramaSuch a great and respectful speech thank you for sharing
- vermontgirlamyLove you, Billy. Love Robin Lord Taylor, as well.
- ibolenyasYiğenn bakk mendil soluk kalmis bida bole hatalar yapma 😃😉😉
Log in to like or comment.