sewoveritlondonFeeling unprepared for next season? Sew yourself a couple of Alex Shirt Dresses and you'll be all set!
Get the pattern as part of our My Capsule Wardrobe: City Break eBook, or learn to make it in our London class! Whichever one you choose, buy this weekend and get 20% off! (The eBook is discounted already; enter JANYAY if you're booking the class!)
#sewoverit #sewcialists #SOIcitybreak #januarysale #sewing #isew #lisacomfort #memadeeveryday
- handmadefromthehomemy new years resolution this year: finally conquer plackets!
- vintagedreamblogTotally gorgeous 👍
- beadedbylauraGot mine on Friday! Can't wait to get started thank you @sewoveritlondon Happy New Sewing Year!
- metalmom37I am currently obsessed with shirt dresses!! Going to make several for the warner weather.
- zareenh23Buying mine today..last min person🙈
- elissapackI got the e-book, and I can't wait to get started! Currently, though, my local fabric store is having a UFO Challenge for the first 3 months of 2017...And I have 12 things on my list to finish first! But this shirt dress is going on my next Sew in Spring list!
- rsweeney1Is this going to be released as a standalone paper pattern? I've not done well with Computer patterns in the past!
- niemandszeitBeautiful ❤️
- sewoveritlondon@rsweeney1 it's not I'm afraid. But PDFs are great once you get used to them! ☺️
- vickylwilliamsCan I ask what fabric you used here? I like the crispness of it
Log in to like or comment.