malinxolofssonHey 🙋🏼 This is me, without visible abs and with my belly-scar.
Am I comfortable posting this?
HELL NO 🙅🏼 - Why do I do it then?
To get comfortable with the uncomfortable. To learn how to accept my body no matter what it looks like.
Your body's appearance will fluctuate - it won't always stay the same. From day to day it might change. Some days you're swollen, some days you're lean. Some day you might wake up realizing that you're 20 kg's heavier. One day you might have a skin-disease. One day you might have scars.
The only thing you can know for sure is that you have one body. You will have to live with this one body for the rest of your life, and you can't expect your appearance to be a constant factor.
I promise you that it is easier to learn how to love your body no matter what it looks like than it is to constantly and continuously try to change it, to try to make it stay the way you would want it to.
I have decided to focus on what my body can do rather than what it looks like.
I am stronger than I've ever been. Working out makes me happy.
Getting stronger makes me happy.
Restricting my food-intake to make sure that I constantly have visible abs and don't get swollen makes me unhappy - because it makes it impossible for me to become stronger, it enables me from having enough energy to work out.
Remember to focus on what matters - and utilize your body as a tool to reach your goals, rather than abusing your body to fit into society's idea of what beauty is.
- minnieskleineweltVery Brave and beautiful😊
- anastasiaamourThere's such power in this vulnerability. Proud of you! 🌻💜
- malinxolofssonThank you. You're a huge inspiration to me ❤️ @anastasiaamour
- malinxolofssonThank you 💜💜💜 @minnieskleinewelt
- smulsexHeja kroppen, kroppen är bäst och något vi borde sträva för att vara snällare mot. OBS du är grym 💖
- malinxolofssonVerkligen! Let's do it 🙌🏽🙌🏽 detsamma! 💜 @smulsex
- xiegamboaAlltid lika fin du 😘
- mrwinston37You look perfect, at the end what really matters is being healthy and happy and you're also strong. So keep going 💪
- annmspillaneThank you so much for this, @malinxolofsson ...I ate more than usual last night and woke up with a very bloated tummy. I had to fend off ED's screaming at me all day. 😢
- maddogtraceyTHANK YOU for sharing - you are an inspiration! Keep doing you girl❤️
- malinxolofsson💕💕 @xiegamboa
- malinxolofssonThank you!! @mrwinston37
- malinxolofssonI am so proud of you that you got through the day! You are doing great 💜 @annmspillane
- malinxolofssonThank you!!! ❤️❤️ @maddogtracey
- yme_ynotLooking amazing @malinxolofsson 👌
- wingardiumleveveosaOh my god you are SO CUTE 😍
- kampsports_nike90karlssonWow 😮 inspirerande att följa, grym du är 💪
- malinxolofsson❤️❤️❤️ you too!!!!! @wingardiumleveveosa
- malinxolofssonTack!! ☺️🙌🏽🙏🏽 @nike.bjj
Log in to like or comment.