beyondmeatThank you @vegnews for naming the #BeyondBurger Product of the Year! We are so honored and grateful to be listed alongside such an inspirational group of people and companies who all help reshape the #futureofprotein! Find more info on this year's 16th annual Veggie Awards by clicking the link in our bio
- hnt_ntr_tpy_I'm so happy you guys are moving away from soy. I thank God for people like you guys. May God continue to allow you all to nourish people's temple, may God grant you all , all that you need. Once again , as it says in Genesis 1:29 every herb bearing seed shall be for meat.
- myorganiccitygreat news!
- aformandaDude! @beyondmeat I've been making the switch to a plant based diet and found your products here on Instagram. A couple nights ago I made a pasta dish and my partner had NO idea I didn't use "real" ground meat. That was with the Beefy Crumble. Today! I made Beastly Sliders for lunch and we were COMPLETELY blown away! They are so delicious! Thank you for your product! I work in Pittsburgh, PA and get your products at Market District Giant Eagle but live in WV. I was SO pleased that the local Kroger had a few of your products! Keep it up guys, you rock!
- rootbeerbobberGet to the U.K. ASAP!!!! Pwwweeaaasseeeee 😘
- pink_buddha_mkupBest tasting it is just AMAZING!!!!! Every single person HAS to try this burger@beyondmeat
- paxx.am.days@sierraalanis we must try!!! 😱😱
- firstname.lastname@example.org it's like only on the west coast 😞
- paxx.am.days@sierraalanis noooo it said that it's at target by us!
- garivaldi@madventure this is the other company making patties
- jaycanterphotography@the_tactical_vegan have you tried this product or seen it anyplace locally???
- the_tactical_vegan@jaycanterphotography not available in AZ yet 🙁 I'm signed up for the newsletter
- kswaney37@aformanda we are from uniontown pa. do you know if anybody in Pittsburgh actually carries the beyond meat burger? Not the frozen ones, we have those at our Walmart and giant eagle, we really want to try the big thick burgers lol
- aformanda@kswaney37 I haven't found the fresh ones yet...so far I haven't found anything but the frozen products. I think next time I'm at the Market District in Robinson, I'm going to ask the manager to get them. I haven't looked at the Whole Foods yet though...Trader Joes in the North Hills didn't have them. Let me know if you find them! I'll let you know too✌🏻
- aformanda@kswaney37 so just checked @beyondmeat website and they are saying Whole Foods has them!!!! They said to call before going to make sure they are in stock🤗
Log in to like or comment.