melbourneairportauOur very fancy (CAT IIIB) approach lights getting a test. Might have been a bit of a crosswind too... #melbourneairport #melair
- rwy34_aviationNice video! Extra 34/16 runway coming??
- vartamana_spaSuper cool
- brisbaneairportThat is cool
- kcrox80What tells there is a crosswind
- pcl138@rwy34_aviation agree‼️Well overdue the delays in and out MEL are becoming ridiculous 😡
- rwy34_aviation@kcrox80 what do you mean?
- rwy34_aviation@brisbaneairport any long-term plans to become an Australian Hub?
- kinvietnameserestaurantVery cool :)
- melbourne_spottingBrisbane is an Australian hub though @rwy34_aviation
- rwy34_aviationMore international flights from Asia, America, Europe that then flow onto Syd, Mel @melbourneplane
- sevenlittlegypsiesDUDES. The fact that you have to pay for baggage trolleys is fucking ridiculous. LITERALLY the only airport I've seen do it (except perhaps Sydney) Do YOU realize how fucking greedy that looks to the rest of the world? For something that is a hassle free service everywhere else? I've just arrived home from a two year trip covering 3 continents and it's shameful Melbs. Wanna be a world class airport? Follow the rest and start there 🙄😠
- iloveelvis77Happy new year🎉
- charitybounce: thumbs up :
- kima_clcð¯ð¯ ÿþ=Ø
- tommy_james2312@melbourneairportau post daily like Sydney airport
- mrneoluxeLove it!
Log in to like or comment.