kindercrazeI giant puffy heart ❤️ celebrating Christmas in kindergarten! We are making frosted Christmas trees 🎄at our party next week and the children will safely carry their sugary works of art home in a simple cup-turned-tree holder. Click the link in my profile for an easy tutorial!
- kindercraze@kdduggins I buy 20 ounce cups from Gordon Food Service and they are a perfect fit.
- kddugginsThank you!! I'll check them out!
- kidlutionsLove! ❤️
- _ashley_padgett_Thank you for this idea! This will be our 3rd year making these for our party!
- kristinichole30@e_naranjo cup idea is perfect!!
- heatherherrera_@stacian4 @breanabeck an idea for next week????
- stacian4@heatherherrera_ yes!
- traci.pI have made these every year but never thought of the cup. Genius! 🎄
- meavery3604Love this! Have done it for 3 years!! It's just perfect for our Christmas party!! Thank you for the amazing idea!
- c_lundy_@sandy_ortega_tamayo lol love that we are making the trees 🌲
- kkcouser@franniekate next year!
- ocphotomomMade these last year , so cute
- baylee_thegoldadorThat cup idea is genius!!!!
- melkolinskiThis is asorable!
- mylabcooperWe used this great idea last year and my Kinders loved it!!! We're doing them again this year on Friday! Thanks for sharing @kindercraze
- laurend085Do you know if the brand of cups are sold in any stores?
- mrsjenny8675309Just saw this...too little too late...love how you added the cups! Always next year!
Log in to like or comment.