vin_cenzo_Today was the day. My last day of college. I've dreamed about this day so many times. Begging for it to come. Well it's here and I find myself in front of the UCF reflection pond on my last day of the semester just like every other semester simply "reflecting" except instead of reflecting on the past semester I'm reflecting on my entire time here at UCF. It's emotional. This whole last week has been surreal to me. I started here technically as a junior "credit" wise but I sure felt like a freshman. One of my first days on campus I got lost for an hour. I felt so small and insignificant at such a large university. Also my first year I had a mental breakdown once I realized I was planning on switching majors. School was never a challenge for me, but here it was. So I actually went back home did prerequisites for a different major and came right back to UCF except this time I wasn't going to break. Throughout the years the Business program here has really pushed me out of my comfort zone and I'm grateful for it. I walk around campus feeling so confident, knowledgeable about the process I was so scared of at first. Time really does amazing things. I have grown to love this University and I am sad to go. With all that being said I am very ready to move past the college life and am excited for what the future holds. No real plans yet but I'm hopeful. If you have read this far well I just want to say thank you for listening... well reading. It's been great. Thank you @ucf.knights
- deya_sanchezCongrats Vinny! I know you've worked hard so get here and I know you'll do great things in the future!
- sgr1136Thats awesome😊
- lilmiss_italy93Congrats 😉☺️💁🏼
- oh_hey_its_darienneLove UCF, hard asf but everything you do pays off for sure
- rida214Congrats , it was worth reading ☺
- madammads@itsmkg I miss my school 😩
- samasi82Congrats and well I hope you feel well prepared for all the adventures that will come!
- chelseaerazomYou are finally out wow! I don't want to be out of school never
- briannamarie_mCongratulations! I'm picking colleges know and struggling myself with majors. That's awesome though, many wishes and happiness to you
- lys_coryn@vin_cenzo_ Congratulations love!! ☺️🎉 proud of you for sticking to it and pushing through the hard times. On to bigger and better things!! congrats again 😘 xx
- emmielaine_18So proud of you vin💕😘
- vickymiguelenaWise words!!! So inspiring 💪🏻💪🏻
Log in to like or comment.