hereyeswereolivegreenI had some fun wrapping some treats the other night for our neighbors. What is your favorite way to wrap gifts or treats during the holiday season?
I chose to do something a little different, outside of the typical red and green. I used a red eucalyptus, baby's breath and dehydrated oranges! I might do this for our gifts this year I love it so much.
I added M&M'S® Brand Double Chocolate to the brownies (they are available exclusively at Walmart!) and tucked in a DOVE® Peppermint Bark (in stores for a limited time) in the wrapping for an extra bite of Christmas feels! Now through December 25th, every time you buy M&M’s® at @Walmart, fresh nutrient-rich milk will be donated to kids and families who may otherwise go without. What a great reason to go treat your loved ones, neighbors, teachers and coworkers with the sweetest gift!
And nothing better than to wash those tasty brownies with Milk (Great Value® 2% sold at Walmart)! @mmschocolate @milkelife #bakeinthefun #milkdrive [ad]
- simply_hannah.joyYummm I want one of those packages !
- thedoitallmamaSo creative and cute! @hereyeswereolivegreen
- mrsamandasmithLove this little video!
- jackie.kinstlerThese looks so good!
- hereyeswereolivegreen@thedoitallmama thank you lady!
- kezzieandcoThis is such a good idea!!!
- kristen_lawlerThese are so cute!
- mama_sugsCute! I love this!
- kristy7gracesThese are so sweet!
Log in to like or comment.