walkingwomadI made it to the other side! I'm in a lot lot lot of pain but I take it day by day now. Thank you to everyone supporting me!!!
#paowarrior #periacetabularosteotomy #ICU #paotough #hipdysplasia #bruisedandbroken #pelvisreconstruction
- desertsirenaSending you positive thoughts and hopes for a speedy recovery!
- mstuedelThinking of you on your path to recovery.
- wurzeltrapp.wildnisschulePuhhhh tapfer!!! Alles alles Gute und besser dich schnell 🐾🐾😺 🔥 Auf bald im Wald 🐾 😺
- zpacksWe at Zpacks are keeping you in our thoughts. Hope for a quick recovery so we can see you out on the trail again soon! 🙌🏼
- ronen_yaariWow. Tie a knot at the end of the rope and hang on. Trail ready soon enough.
- bergundwaldBest of luck. Sensing good healing thoughts your way dear.
- mike_sidesYou got this Cat! Heart and prayers are with you! ❤️🙏🏻❤️
- walkingwomadThank YOU ALL for cheering me on. I'm still in hospital, still can't leave the bed, so it's really tough. But it helps to know so many people are thinking of me and are sending me good vibes!
- trigger_by_trailPrayers! And strength! You can do this. ❤️
- gabigabs111Stay strong. It'll only get better from here. ❤️
- una_iguanaIt is a strange journey to see you on but looking forward to looking back on it
- bedrocksandalsStay tough Cat #yougotthis
- haley.casasIt's the worst the first day right?
- firstname.lastname@example.org The whole first week was just absolute torture...
- haley.casas@walkingwomad I'm still in pain over a month post op
- email@example.com I'm 4,5 weeks post op now and still in pain too. I think it's normal 😔 When was your surgery date?
Log in to like or comment.