brazilianflairintheusablogIt's Wednesday!! It's @brazi_bites day!! These delicious gluten free Brazilian cheese bread popovers are super easy to make for any gathering. 🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷No blog a receita desse pão-de-queijo com cream cheese e pimentas jalapeños. Um super aperitivo para as festas de fim de ano.
Brazi Bites Jalapeño Popovers
1 bag Brazi Bites, defrosted
4 ea. Jalapeños
2 oz. shredded mozzarella
1 oz. cream cheese
1 T. Green onions, diced
Cut the ends off of the jalapeños and slice down the middle.
Clean out seeds and place flat side down onto a sheet pan.
Brush lightly with oil and broil in oven until skin blisters.
Peel the skin off of the jalapeños and small dice.
In a medium bowl mix diced jalapeños, mozzarella, cream cheese and green onions until combined.
Place Brazi Bites onto an oiled sheet pan. With your finger, press down into the Brazi Bite to create a small indentation in the top.
Place 1/2 tsp. Of the jalapeño mix in the indentation.
Place in a 400F oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- brazilianflairintheusablog@thefeedfeed #feedfeed #paodequeijo #braziliancheesebread #buzzfeedfood #delish #TODAYfood #foodgwaker #delish #glutenfree
- estrogenstudioThese look delicious!
- bringinghometheworldI love pão-de-queijo. So delicious!
- vivaveltorosuch a great app. easy for everyone to just pop in their mouth
- lowcarbrockslooks very yummy!
- weawayagainThat looks delicious!
- penoswordNow they look yummy!
- fearless_diningLOVE this!
Log in to like or comment.