kekeAfter Trump's win, I really was convinced that we have become so obsessed with making things appear to be real than needing them to actually BE real. AKA: Reality 📺, that's the gag. Reality television is based off of the desire WE HAVE to see non scripted shows that MIMIC reality, "false things appearing real" that's the ART of it, how real they can make us THINK it is. And many social media platforms support that same thing. We have settled for knock off truth in our actual reality because it's socially acceptable to lie for likes. Looking at this photo above I couldn't help but stop dead in my tracks because even though I do feel like this family sets an example that it's good to change for societies affection, how can you blame them? We don't think that this young woman deserves the attention she receives because of the message it sends but we don't even think about the fact that for years the whole world damn near agreed that she was ugly. A CHILD, that girl was a child and she was bullied and named ugly and not as a character but as HERSELF ... And unlike some that experience such ridicule she had the $$$ to change, she "fixed" what the world said was broken and it worked! Now you are mad that it was that easy? When the generation has already been force fed to love things that are false and appear as real 👁. We are confused! So many of us on who we should be and how we should act, who we should like and how we should pursue them. It's all been brought to another level because being fraudulent is our countries most popular trend. If only we could accept one another instead of bullying each other into change. We wouldn't be so confused or misunderstanding all of these mixed messages that ultimately tell us to trade attention for respect and love for possession. We could instead let our differences TEACH us something new instead of walking around looking, acting and being the same. WE DIFFERENT FOR A REASON.
- sunnypetsNo one can handle this much #truth
- nydaisia.tuffthank you, finally someone knows how I feel when people think they need to act the same to make them stand out. The world would be a better place if we can all respect each other.
- so.blaseI ❤️ Kylie
- nonamejonezYASS keke. Virgo minds r LIFE. NEVER FORGET!
- marina.bee🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼❤️❤️ so well said
- gly126Preach nice words
- sarahviktorijaYas 👊👏Agreed
- traceyj230Mannn you took the words out of my mouth! Ugh I love it @kekepalmer
- mmuweqWhy is it even your place to talk about her? Lmao like your better or something
- firstname.lastname@example.org read this. Sad truth
- ecbigease@Catherineframpton 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- evelyncyraLove this...
- thenigerianqueen@chinnyworldpeace @jonyewuenyi
- crystal_grace1144So true i love how awakened you are sister @kekepalmer
- writingspinster"the fact that for years the whole world" The whole world? That is not true. The majority of the world does not know her. They are too busy living and trying not to starve, or busy keeping their jobs. North America, especially the USA is NOT the whole world.
- r3st0Omg i totally agree with this. That girl been put through so much pressure about her appearance.
Log in to like or comment.