evakosmasfloresCedar-charred salmon over coals, one of the components of a delicious soup prepared by @tournantpdx for the Seceet Supper. They cooked the salmon fillets on little planks of cedar, which then caught fire and helped cooked the salmon to moist and tender perfection. Need to start using more wood as a cooking vessel in my life 👌🏼 #secretsupperpdx
- elkelivingLooks wonderful!
- kimberpollard@ajk27 Follow this Insta! Their pics of food are gorgeous!
- my_oven_lifeSuch an unusual way of cooking salmon 😍
- nationsbestbitesThank you for a great content
- nouveaudishthe salmon was absolutely delicious - love the behind the scenes view!
- ingridhofstraOh yes to this!
- pixelsandcrumbsLooks so good. I grilled some winter squash recently on our fire pit, that smoky flavor is the best!
- nadja_noAwesome :)
- milaecheniqueOh...la lalaaa !!
- faustinehugThis is so great ! You had capture the perfect Time .. Perfect moment ! Really rare on Instagram ❤️
- finestfoodstoriesThat's my kind of photo😍
- driftersfish@claireneaton @emma.teal 😍
Log in to like or comment.