picturevomitJust started #UnderRoseTaintedSkies by Louise Gornall and my first chapter hype for you is: I really dig the voice of the protagonist!
Q: Is Under Rose-Tainted Skies on your TBR or have you read it already? Let me know!
I requested to read this title because I haven’t read Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon and the blurb alluded to similarities between the two...at least for me -- so this is my catch-all read to kind of kill two birds with one stone type of deal. No pun intended with the bird cage in the cover.
- wordrevelYou have an ARC! Glad you're liking the beginning 'cause I've been looking forward to this books for months.
- fictional.fanboyAmazing pic 😍👌🏽
- mybookjacketI hadn't even heard of it! 😨
- pixelskiOmg those crystal flowers 💙
- awesomelibrariansAbsolutely brilliant
- readingwithjennaThose props tho 😂
- papertraildiaryIt is similar but I loved it!!! The portrayal of OCD is fascinating.
- bookwormaniacSuch beauty
- picturevomit@wordrevel Indeed! I think the voice is what gets to me. It's very...me (?) Zero fucks given and tangents everywhere.
- picturevomit@bookwormaniac Thank you, Kind King. I am trying to be better to match your quality!
- picturevomit@papertraildiary I am rather tempted to read Everything Everything after this just to see its comparative value (but I also heard from individuals re: psych majors that this book does the topic a lot more justice).
- picturevomit@readingwithjenna I should have given you the pug stickers. I will never use them.
- picturevomit@awesomelibrarians 🤗
- picturevomit@mybookjacket AND NOW YOU HAVE! GO FORTH! TBR IT!
- picturevomit@pixelski Crystalized like my heart.
- email@example.com 😳!
- fictional.fanboyLol why are you shocked?😂
- papertraildiaryWell EE wasn't really about OCD the comparison is mostly just girl confined to house likes boy next door and he must coax her out. Finding Audrey is in the same vein too. But yeah this was fascinating for being in that mindset, I think the author wrote a note about how it relates to her for the arc.
Log in to like or comment.