estherjuleeNot a bad place to go to the bathroom... don't you think? ;) When the Vista House was first built in 1918, some Oregonians liked to refer to it as the $100,000 outhouse. This was one of the first stops on the way to the Columbia River Gorge, and it has some amazing views of it! Any other scenic bathrooms we need to check out? haha #localadventurer
- estherjulee@adventureslikethis I'm glad you got to visit! ❤️ where are you planning to go this wkd?
- estherjulee@yogawinetravel haha it's a pretty awesome view! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
- estherjulee@fabioliggeri thanks Fabio! ☺️
- estherjulee@travel_wheretonext thank you Tessa! ❤️
- estherjulee@richinframes yay! ig friends for life! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
- chris.is.lost.in.translationAmazing shot!
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you chris! 🙏🏻
- elusiveredtigerThat's beautiful.
- librarianforlifestyleI know that place! We moved from Portland six months ago, and the Vista House was always a favorite spot :)
- gemini_digitizedIt's a beautiful place 👌🏼😎
- travelkat.kwphotosWow this amazing aera
- lilhungrybuiYour pics are amazing! Thank you for giving me so many ideas on where to go in Oregon :)
- lilhungrybui@theanhstar gorgeous
- theanhstar@lilhungrybui oh I have been here before!
- live.a.luxury.lifeSuch an amazing shot ✨💙✨
- globalpixelsBeautiful 😎
Log in to like or comment.