rspcavictoria“Hello I’m Prancing Holly, and yes I do live up to my name! Although I didn’t always have such a spring in my step. I was first brought to the RSPCA severely emaciated, anaemic and with faeces all through my coat. Thankfully my friends at the RSPCA nursed me back to health, and I got to spend some time with a wonderful foster carer and some other doggie friends! Now I’m ready for my next adventure and a home I can call my own
Because of my rough start to life, I haven’t had to opportunity to experience a lot of things. I’m still a little sad and anxious to be on my own, and would like a new family who has the time to work on these things with me. But my foster carer has even taught me to sit, wait, lie down, and to roll over for belly rubs! Trust me I’m a fast learner!
I’m not your usual couch potato greyhound, I’ve missed out on too many things already so I want to run and explore and live life to the fullest! I also love playing with my toys and like to keep them close to me. I like every new furry friend I meet, but I don’t quite know my own size and I wouldn’t want to bowl over any cats or small dogs.
I’ve been waiting for my perfect match for a long time, and am dreaming of waking up on Christmas morning in a loving home.” - Prancing Holly, 1 year old, 205 days at RSPCA Peninsula
#dog #dogs #dogsofinstagram #greyhound #greyhoundsofinstagram #rspca #victoria #australia #pearcedale #morningtonpeninsula #love #foreverfriend #foreverhome #adoptme #adoptdontshop
- dawnflight784So beautiful but I've got my own pup I don't think I could but I hope you find your forever home before Christmas 🎄
- adele_ns2016Good luck prancing holly. I hope your Christmas wishes come true.
- karlie_amongthorns@rspcavictoria can @gap_vic help home this lovely girl??? You're amazing for looking after her for 205 days! Maybe spreading the word through them might help find her a forever home?? 🏡
- 71bearishI feel like i want him. Hes so beautiful
- rubyy.harrisoncould you check your dms please ?
- emma.borroni@gap_vic might be able to help
Log in to like or comment.