secretofddGrowing up in Africa, I knew nothing about Black and White, we're all equal, it was United we stand! At least that's what my parents thought me and that's what I believe in. I believe we can be whoever we want to be, so don't let anyone tell you're not what you want to be. If they can do it! So can you. It's about time we stand up together..Dream and Believe. I'm personally fighting for more diversity especially more black models to be seen on bill boards, movies, TV commercials, advertisements etc for us all. #blackmirrow.
Full Article now on the blog at www.secretofdd.com ( line in bio). Photo credit: @raffaelphoto_com
Makeup and hair by: @dgbyjd Hair by: @melissahoylehairg
- iamafrocentricJust wow! What an inspiration. Thank you for doing this. We will repost on our feed if that's ok.
- hi_seveuyu se yabaye umuzungu yarumwirabura cg yabaye umwirabura yarumuzungu dont get this@lid_arts
- _oohjazz@ylondon15 this entire campaign is amazing!she did such a wonderful job in all of these shoots❤️
- ylondon15Right!!! I absolute love it!!!@_oohjazz and in all of those campaigns I thought she looked better than the selected models. Goes to show sometimes it has nothing to do with the model selected and more to do with the "look" or anti-look they want/want to avoid having
- _oohjazzI agree completely @ylondon15
- toshaandrewsofficialYou are an inspiration!
- aclassact__So dope🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
- almightyscottyId rather have the chocolate lol
- y0ung_nreckless@ohwawa_ look at her page!
- daddystulipTHANK YOU FOR THIS INSPIRATION💡
- jockv@abgail_vieira mais linda ainda com muitaa melanina
- missuniversoesApareciste en las noticias de mi país, sin duda la mejor forma de cambiar de perspectiva sobre un tema es imponiendoce sobre este.
- missuniversoesEres hermosa 💗
- mathildefavtyou're gorgeous !!
Log in to like or comment.