luxeadventuretrvlrHere's a little tip: we love Facebook for discovering events going on in Bordeaux. There are tons of tasting events, wine classes and other events happening all the time. We check out the Events tab on Facebook to find all these various things, like this Castillon Tasting. It's a Bordeaux appellation not so widely known and various winemakers from the appellation came to Bordeaux to introduce their wines. You could hop around to various wine bars, meet the winemakers and taste their wines.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@achacunsoncastillon no, we don't! Please do get in touch with us at email@example.com
- heleneinbetweenWell this is BRILLIANT!!
- nutmegnannyBread, meat and wine - my favorites!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@exploringwineregions one of the great things about Bordeaux being so close to Spain is the delicious ham!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travellingcorkscrew it's a great way to promote lesser known appellations and always wonderful to meet the winemakers.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelpast50 it most definitely is when you don't live in the US!
- robertmichaelpooleLooks a cool place!!
- hey.mickieWow!!!! Bread meat and cheese for life!!
- tiffanypoppetLove that tip! Looks yummy
- lusting2wanderYes please !!!
- notquiteasommlooks fabulous!
- azestybiteSuch a great tip
- rossanawyattYum, looks amazing, great tip!
- southernkissedThanks for the tasty tip.
- travelpenandpalateNice to live in an exciting city👌
- beachbarbumsThanks for the great info!
- myonebigplanetFoodie here! Looks good
- sharayrayYes please!
Log in to like or comment.