instagramA Note from Kevin Systrom (@kevin):
In September, I shared our commitment to keeping Instagram a positive place for self-expression with the introduction of a keyword filter for comments. Today, I’d like to tell you about new commenting features that we’re launching.
In the coming weeks, you’ll be able to turn off comments on any of your posts. Previously this was only available for a small number of accounts. You’ll be able to tap “Advanced Settings” then select “Turn Off Commenting.” You can also tap the ... menu any time after posting to turn comments back on. Also, we’re adding the ability to like comments by tapping a heart icon next to any comment. Liking lets you show support and encourages positivity throughout the community.
These updates still mark the beginning. We will continue to work to maintain Instagram as a welcoming and safe place for everyone.
To learn more about these tools and others, check out help.instagram.com.
Co-Founder & CEO
- yildiz5583Sevgililer gunun kutlu olsun
- piedras_ramirez_Feliz día de San Valentín
- therainbowtheoremAmazing 👏💗
- iboumadiopHola qtal
- castellano1305Feliz dia san valentin
- thurkeshraviHappy Valentine's day friends
- tereespinozacFeliz día de san Valentin
- anjeloemeterioPara todos mis contacttos, que pasen un bonito dia.
- aliciamazzegaFeliz día para todos
- music.bst; -= WoW I'm starting to like this "EARTH" place, #musicbiesty say: the Social media is pretty Coool...
Log in to like or comment.