cookingtheglobeThe English breakfast, ladies and gentlemen. One of, if not the most, famous and the most historically sacred breakfasts in the whole world. It's filling, it's hearty, it's surely not for the light hearted. It's sometimes called as a “heart attack on a plate”, ha! Check out my comprehensive guide on the English breakfast which I did for my “Breakfast around the world” post series!
Post on cookingtheglobe.com 👈
#breakfast #English #England #UK #unitedkingdom #buzzfeast #huffposttaste #f52grams #foodgawker #eeeeeats #feedfeed #foodstagram #buzzfeedfood #tastemade #thekitchn #forkyeah #easyrecipe #yahoofood #bhgfood #cookit #EasyFamilyRecipes #bareaders #tastytakeovers #Foods4Thought #tastespotting
- goldentogardenstateThis looks fab!!
- beetrootbettyI'm English and this breakfast is something I really crave and look forward to. Yes it's huge and meaty and high in calories which is why I probably only have a 'full English' about once a month. I love kippers too, though never have them at the same time. They're better enjoyed with brown bread and butter and nothing else. Great post. Happy eating 👍🏻
- michellek.foodlove 🕉🙏
- bethcolmancopyI can't even remember the last time I had one of these 😍
- cookingtheglobe@Goldentogardenstate thanks! @beetrootbetty Once or a few times a month sound about right 😉 @michellek.food Who doesn't love it?? 👍 @bethcolmancopy This post will serve you as a reminder 😉
- n_jinks_fredrickMy husband's favourite, except he likes the version that adds a black pudding slice. The roasted toms are the best, same with fresh mushrooms. :-)
- mangoseedbklynGreat Photo!
- cookingtheglobe@n_jinks_fredrick I wasn't able to find black pudding nearby, but I am surely making a version with it next time :) @mangoseedbklyn Thanks!
- intlfoodforealGreat pictures !!!
Log in to like or comment.