fatmumslimI want your tips. 😎 I'm on my last work trip for the year, in beautiful Byron Bay. Although I love quite close to this beautiful part of the world, I always seem to visit my favourite spots to eat/shop/see. Do you have a spot I should visit while I'm here? Please. 😘
- harvestnewrybarThank you @fromageiscool @vwkate @scarverdesign ✨
- ambshenchoTwo way tuna @ Orient Express. It was the best thing we ate on our trip to Australia 4 years ago. I swear I can still remember exactly how it tastes. 👌🏼also that little pie shop in Suffolk was pretty darn tasty to these Canadian taste buds. We stayed at the caravan park there and I can't tell you how many pies we consumed in our three day day (but I will assure you it was an embarrassing number 😳)
- mintandfizzWhat everyone's said but def visit The Farm (early before the crowds arrive). I was there a few weeks ago and it was sooooo delish and awesome service 👍🏻 And if you haven't been to Brunswick Heads, just north of Byron, it is gorgeous and old school with fab cafes and shops. And Miss Margarita in Byron for a cheeky one! Top shop for coffee ☕️ Enjoy, very jealous, my favourite place 🙌🏻
- fromageiscool@harvestnewrybar 😘😘
- chonidI second @fromageiscool as a Byron local my picks are @themezclub & @missmargarita_cantina @harvestnewrybar Fleet at Brunswick Heads, Milk & Honey Mullumbimby for Pizza & of course my favourite hang @passcafebyronbay !!!
- missm_and_aliceGo for a drive and find the spotted pig for some amazing food!
- missm_and_aliceAnd go to the Lake at Lennox Head. Amazing tea tree fresh water lake. Perfectly safe and totally amazing under the trees!
- missm_and_aliceAnd Lennox only like 15min from Byron.
- laurenb2679Go and check out misterzimi for me !! I love their stuff but all the dresses seem soooo short !
- therattancollectiveYes come see me @fatmumslim & get your rattan on!! My suggestion Doma at up Federal for the best sushi (not the regular fare) & gorgeous scenery while driving or @clunescafe for a little taste of the lovely country life we are blessed to know.
- bubblyem@jessieannecoleman @vita_in_motu13 Suggestions?
- chelitosmodainfantilQue ternura!!! 😍
- scootetgirl@fatmumslim Harvest at Newrybar if it's not already on your list and take the drive to Brunswick Heads Pub!
- scootetgirlAlmost forgot @100miletable !
- brontes_creationsI agree, Harvest Deli at Newrybar... sausage rolls and quiches are amazing! The homeware store is pretty cute too, but you have probably been there since they stock Emma Kate Co.
- koketopiaOooohhhh you lucky thing @fatmumslim I know it's already been mentioned but @missmargarita_cantina is awesome !!
- lifewithkarenGo check out @thefarmatbyronbay I realllyyyyyy want to go there @fatmumslim xxx
- phoenixandtheoceanLovely photo 〰
Log in to like or comment.