ghost.glowMost of my Herbivore Botanicals collection. Love the simplicity of the brand and a lot of their products work well with my skin. Left to right:
💫 Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil (My skin drinks this stuff up! Roller ball option is brilliant for easy application)
💫 Calm Dead Sea Salts 💫 Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Conditioner 💫 Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist
💫 Jasmine Glowing Hydration Body Oil
💫 Lapis Oil Balancing Facial Oil (Like this, but skin much prefers the orchid.)
💫 Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask (Favourite mask!) Not pictured is also a larger bottle of the lapis oil and the charcoal and pink clay soaps. I like the charcoal soap on occasion during summer but had to really take a step back from them when I started to realize how dehydrated I really am.
#skincare #skincareroutine #skincareproducts #skincarecommunity #skincarecollection #herbivore #herbivorebotanicals @herbivorebotanicals
- dedcool💀 ❤
- blossoming_chokchokI've been thinking about trying one of their facial oils... How do you like the orchid vs. the lapis oil? Lovely picture! You have quite the collection! ✨💗
- ghost.glow@blossoming_chokchok Thank you! For me, orchid is a better all around moisturizer and my fav of the two. I find lapis doesn't moisturize nearly as much but I like to use it as an acne/anti-inflammatory treatment. Hope that helps!
- blossoming_chokchokVery helpful thank you! I think I'm going to try the orchid oil! I need something moisturizing.. Does the orchid oil sink in all the way? @ghost.glow
- ghost.glow@blossoming_chokchok For the most amazing part yeah. I'm a bit heavy handed with it so it does leave some light oiliness on the surface which mixes great with a light moisturizer over top.
- blossoming_chokchokOkay, thank you!!! @ghost.glow
- freckles.n.fringeWow crazy collection!!!! 😍
- vandaintyWow what a collection! Super jealous 😂
- skin.love_Wow this looks super! Your power of suggestion makes me really want to try this now!! Lol
Log in to like or comment.