luxeadventuretrvlrLet me introduce you to one of the tastiest cheeses! This is Mont d'Or, a protected cow's milk cheese from the Jura Mountains in France. It's ripened in a spruce box and is known as the holy grail of raw cow's milk cheeses. Mont d'Or is only produced between August 15 and March 15, and only sold between September 10 and May 10. An oh-so-delicious way to enjoy it is to make a few slits in the cheese, tucks some garlic cloves in, splash white wine over it all and bake it right in its wooden box. Serve it with baked potatoes, baguette and charcuterie. It's a simple dinner, but one that feels incredibly decadent. Be on the lookout for Mont d'Or if you visit France's Christmas markets or farmers markets this winter.
- jentempleI'm salivating! You MUST have this when you're in Paris. 😋 @kristinatemplin1
- kristinatemplin1Yes!! Remember we had it together 😍 @jentemple
- tiffanypoppetMmmm can I have some
- mundo_wanderlustWe love all cheeses!
- allison_wongswI could take a lot of those home
- travelpast50I think I like French cheese even more than French wine.
- travelpenandpalateI must search this out!
- azestybite❤️ cheese
- momuncorkedI love the packaging. I'm a cheese freak!
- exploringwineregionsThis sounds really delicious.
- civitatestresOmg. Cheese. Cheese
- robertmichaelpooleOh I love cheese!!
- hey.mickieLove cheese!!! Sounds amazing
- lusting2wanderHmmmmmmm cheese!!! My weakness !
- nutmegnannyCheeeeese is the best!
- jpro0Magnifique 😍😍😍😍
- dianeverniere_Superb 😍👌👍
- mariaparentibaldeySounds Devine
- astoriawbncso cool
- ulla2408I like cheese 🧀😊
Log in to like or comment.