isasurfingA tiger shark changed @mikecoots' life when it attacked him and took his leg. Mike isn't out looking for revenge, he's made it his goal to promote shark conservation. Here Mike is pictured face to face with a tiger shark for the first time since he was bit by one. #Courageous.
For more inspirational stories like Mike's, tune into the 2016 @stancesocks ISA World Adaptive Surfing Championship presented by @visslasurf and the City of San Diego from December 9-11 on www.isaworlds.com. Mike will proudly be representing Team Hawaii.
#ISAworlds #InspiredSurfers #theuncommonthread @fernandoaguerre
- serlouise@st3ph3nk3lly 😱
- choopdog529I don't know what to say about this but I'd put a f****** knife in his eye he's a better man than me
- aicha11@tonielizabean your pet shark
- russmoh100What an idiot leave the sharks to be, hope they bite your other leg off dumbass.
- russmoh100want to promote shark conservation dont post a picture of you trying to pet a shark like its a dog idiot
- lunasurfWow.. talk about facing your fear! Big respect to @mikecoots Well done for promoting understanding and not fear
Log in to like or comment.