thebloggessEvery night I take a picture of a drawing in progress. This one is called "Goddammit, Ferris Mewler."
- jenntrimpeYes, gorgeous!
- createyourownmythWe had a cat we called 'Cuba, goddammit'😂
- colettenicole11I have similar pictures called "For F**ks Sake Phoebe!" and "You Better Not Be Comin' From The Litter Box Mona!"
- trishpsjYour helper is back with his stamp of approval!
- snarkierthanyouDoes he always have his back legs like that? I found out my cat was diabetic when I looked into why she was walking oddly... 🤔
- simplykelly918Lol start putting finger paint on Ferris Mewlers paws. Let him go crazy. Bet you could sell his eclectic cat paintings! Especially to crazy cat ladies like ME.
- phyllisheagneyDo you use a Rapidograph refill pen or something disposable in your drawings?
- phyllisheagneyIt's wonderful. I forgot to add that.
- simplykelly918@thebloggess PLEASE tell me ALL of your lines are straight...because you're using a ruler? Not free hand. Cause I would have wasted so much time erasing & erasing ANY line that felt even a little off. #OCDIssues
- cait.cats.and.booksHe knows that cats are popular on Instagram. He's just trying to help!
- thompsmo802I wish I could love this more than once.
- jennytdesignsI laugh out loud about the things you write more than anything. I used to wake up my hubs reading your first book in bed.
- cuezoo2I love it! Especially with the kitty paws!
- osuzizzleLove the name!
- thebloggessI used fine point sharpies on this one. I don't use a ruler. I can see all the waviness of doing it freehand but I'm getting better at it. I still can't draw perfect circles without a stencil though.
- tonilmillsYou should do a drawing of cat paw prints, then it'll look like they're an intentional part of the pic
- skendallj@thebloggess I think the waviness gives it more depth, kind of a three dimensional thing.. using a ruler would take the soul out of it
- winterdastardly"Ferris Mewller" OMFG @gajeweler
Log in to like or comment.