seevanessacraftOne of my favorite ornaments on my tree! Drove around looking at Christmas lights tonight, complete with Christmas music and hot cocoa. This is one of our favorite family traditions! Many of the over the top homes decorated for a cause, which I just love! One home was collecting canned foods for a food bank and another home was collecting blankets for an animal shelter. Such a great idea! #christmas2016 #christmasmood #christmaslove #tistheseasontobejolly #falalalala #candycane #ilovechristmas #christmastimeishere #christmasmemories #christmas2016🎄 #christmasornaments #reindeer #rudolph #corkcrafts
- seevanessacraft@northsouthblonde thank you! 😘
- seevanessacraft@seattleplaydate there's a local map that has the causes listed! We'll be checking there first before heading out again!
- booksandgigglesThat's lovely! I can see why it's your favorite ❄🎄
- gingercasaI like it!
- rockymountainmamaDid you make this? What a fun way to do Christmas lights!
- heartofdeborahAwesome family tradition! So fun and festive 🎄
- kikiblahblahOk, this is such a cute idea!
- beccaludlumI love ornaments, and family traditions ;)
- songskatesangThat is so amazing! Thank you for sharing that with us. What a perfect way to get the kids to think of others!
- seevanessacraft@songskatesang sometimes the whole giving part of the season is tough to teach kids, I love opportunities like this!
- seevanessacraft@beccaludlum me too 🌲❤️
- seevanessacraft@rockymountainmama I was going to make something similar, but spotted this guy @biglots!
- momendeavorsSo cute!!!
- buildfamilyconnectionAwe, cute!!
- econaturalsoapSo cute!!!
- thebestnestThat's amazing, so many inventive ways to help others x
- cleverpirateFun! Where did you guys go to look at the lights?
- sparklersmagazineCutest ornament!
- eclectic_mommyLove this ornament and absolutely love the homes that go big for a cause.
- seevanessacraft@cleverpirate check out the map on azcentral's website! It's great!
Log in to like or comment.