amberinteriorsDo you hear that?? It's the sound of my tiny violin 🎻 playing a sad sad song of despair and pity... You guys, I can't make this crap up. ALL yes ALLLLLLL of my 8,236 photos except this one and a few pictures of G after she lost a tooth, have vanished from my phone. I thought I would spare u the kid with bloody gums picture and post this BTS pic I took of #clientdoublethumbsup instead because life is to short to not overgram pictures you probably already saw and my head has been in a fever induced haze for days so I am not thinking straight. Also, I just saw a meme saying mercury was in retrograde again. That MUST be the reason for all of it... Every. Single. Bit. Of. It. And if your wondering.... yes I am still infected with the mystery virus/ fever/ misery bug. #whoaisme #pitylikesaccepted
- cindygardnerdesignOh no!! That is definitely adding insult to injury! ☹️
- theorganisedhomeVery cool!
- blumotCheck the cloud! Happened to me too, but was able to recover and download to laptop. Good luck!!
- rhonamarrIt's a very cute room though 😍
- cristinsunsetLove it bedroom☺️💕💕💕
- joybananaYou need an epsom salt bath!
- thebraulinsjournalLove your feed 😊
- every_tribeOh no! My dad deleted five years worth of my photos- including two of my children's' entire first years of life. I don't think I have ever cried so hard in my entire life. I still cry when I I think about all our beautiful moments lost. I feel your pain and I am so sorry, friend.
- housesevendesignOh that's just a giant pile of it!!! So so sorry!!😘
- falmouthgirlIf you have an I phone your photos should be ok. When you set up an Apple ID an iCloud is automatically opened. Fingers crossed for you.
- mileprinziWonderful :)
- cring30@housesevenblog oiioôiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippp
- msrtchnyouThat happened to me a while back. It takes a little time for the initial shock to wear off, but you will eventually move into the acceptance stage 😳
- lindseynadlerWhat color white is this? Awesome!
Log in to like or comment.