dariusaryadigsTrajan's Markets. Imagine a site in Rome that has 1900
Year old constructions on three levels, some buildings 5 stories tall- in its totality an engineering masterpiece, holding up the projection of the Quirinal hill. It houses the best sculptural remains from the forums of Caesar, Augustus, Vespasian, Nerva, and Trajan. Its location is historical, and it gives you some of the most amazing views of the city, including the Capitoline, Vittoriano, Campus Martius, and Trajan's Column. It also has frequent exhibitions of archaeological subjects and contemporary art. You need it see it to believe it! See my livestreaming there today! #discoverMiC #MiCRoma @museiincomuneroma
- kimvillemoesOh. I wanna see this. 🤗🤗🤗
- david_liss@nikkikaterina you'll love this
- nikkikaterina@david_liss my teacher had to forcibly remove me from this building this summer
- tomstandageMy favourite site in Rome. Particularly the intact Roman street!
- bettymontillame gusto ese sitio de Roma.
- vedobevoOutstanding ! Was there a while back . Brings it home
- lil_sayrah@squid_bly we need to go here the next time we're in Rome!
- aimeeszaboIncredible place. Great video!
- draken1989Wow! 😄
- dariusaryadigs@pegsleggs thank you!!
- dariusaryadigs@harrier_with_terrier 👊😎
- dariusaryadigs@kimvillemoes so worth it!
- dariusaryadigs@monicaromanofaria 😊😊😊
- dariusaryadigs@nikkikaterina haha I can understand!
- dariusaryadigs@tomstandage nothing else like it in Rome - you'd have to hop a train to Ostia✌️️👋
- dariusaryadigs@bettymontilla 👍👍
- dariusaryadigs@jennyz1010 👊😊
- dariusaryadigs@vedobevo 👍thanks
Log in to like or comment.