danaherjohnSacrifice: Eddie Cummings living the life of the dedicated professional athlete. Making weight for EBI 10 the bantamweight tournament. Nothing comes easy at world championship level and Mr Cummings shows his usual dedication to his craft here with meticulous preparation that began weeks ago and peaks tonight here in Mexico City. This ability to get the details right and stick to a disciplined and well thought out routine that trades current discomfort for future pleasure is the essential feature of every championship program. Here you can see the strain of a harsh weight cut. Mostly done now 😊 Tomorrow will be recovery followed by our contest preparation drills and then on stage. Looking forward to the change in venue and putting on a show for our Mexican audience. 😊😊
- jimmylvledupGood luck to the death squad @danaherjohn
- aniquinnKetosis !!
- zien_artGo wolverine
- tiagomolinosGo @eddie_wolverine !!
- jahwick79This is true grit. Oss.
- mmamindsetSacrifice! Oss!
- jiujitsu_jczubeGo Eddie!
- elee717He looks miserable
- greggpbOuch, he looks gaunt... Nothing worth doing is gonna be easy.... Go Eddie
- fluxxionSuper inspiring! Can't wait to see Eddie in action!
- illvesterstalloneHave him go plant based
- harrycloudfootI love it - respect Eddie with your budget, gourmet chef kit! 👊💪
- danklingeLook at EC staring down that bottle of water...looking emaciated.
- craftygrappler@danaherjohn what extra steps if any where taken to deal with the high altitude? Good luck to Eddie and thanks for the updates.
- thescourgeofcarpathiaIs that... bacon?
- omoplatahunterInspiring 👏
- cliff_sabroeDon't burn your foot on the Forman
Log in to like or comment.