_sclabssamples on samples on samples going in for #labtesting 🔬 for 2016 @emeraldcupofficial - we look forward to seeing everyone there Dec. 10th & 11th! The entire @_sclabs team is honored to work with one of the greatest medical Cannabis events and the #cannabiscommunity that supports it 🙏🏼👊🏼🙌🏼 #sclabsteam #sclabs #emeraldcup #emeraldcup2016 #envirocann #labtested #norcal #caligrown #outdoorcannabis #mendocinocounty #humboldtcounty #californiagrown #ganjafarmer #medicalcannabis #endocannabinoidsystem #terpsonterps #fueledbythc #thescienceofcannabis #knowyourmedicine #wfayo #cannabisscience #weedmaps #safecannabis
- urbanfarmerclothingAll fails again this year?
- macromelterwill there be any lab errors like the ones at 805 oiler fest ?
- biobizz@_sclabs 💪👊
- hindianajones710@macromelter was it a lab error?
- macromelter"Rumor has it" @hindianajones710 i dont believe that tho
- stonercoloringbooksDo you like to color?! Check out our books! ✌
- hindianajones710@macromelter on one hand, I see where you coming from, but on the other, why would sclabs sabotage most of the entries of 805oilerfest,but leave some of them passing? I'm not saying they did or did not. Just curious is all. Also, bananaberry did confirm that pesticides and fungicides can stay in the plant for generations. In any case, I went to the oilerfest and picked up a LOT of medicine from different vendors, so when I see this it gives me two feelings. No.1- feels kinda crappy because even under the pretense of medical, we are getting impurities and dangerous medicines. Basically medicine on a gamble. And I can say more than an ounce of it is tested as contaminated..so what do I do with it now? (obviously smoke it... Or use in edibles or concentrates. No one is going to take it back.) And no.2- why doesn't sclabs fully test every entry? If you notice, some of the recent and past entries don't show terpenes profile, or fungicide/ bacterial or pesticide concentration or residual solvents. Just thc and CBD. But some go into detail in regards to different concentrations and presence (terpenes, pesticide, etc) . Just doesn't seem consistent, that is all. And consistency should be number 1 when it comes to medicine. This should definitely be addressed by sclabs, in my opinion. Also, if Colorado OKs 5000ppm in residual solvents in tested concentrates, doesn't mean we can make that the new California default. But, let's wait it out for a second and see. Atleast now we can learn from these mistakes and hopefully now make a mandatory testing for clones, as that's where the problem arises it appears.
- macromelter@hindianajones710 Yeah like i said. I dont believe it was SC labs fault. I have been trying to contact them through dM with no luck yet. I believe the results were true and let it be a learning experience if anything. I believe the person getting the product tested decides which tests they wanna pay for. I could be mistaken but i believe thats how it works.
- hindianajones710@macromelter oh ok that would make sense then. Thanks macro! Hope your night is going well :)
- sweet_jane333@macromelter @hindianajones710 I am the marketing manager at SC Labs and I would love to speak to both of you to answer your questions and clarify some of the confusion from 805 oiler fest. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and I would love to jump on a call!
- kindtheoryThis post is good
- deeprootsharvestnvOutstanding one!
- matt__rizeWe would love a response to the people who failed the 805 oiler fest toxin screenings (20 of 23 entires). Some of them claim your machines were not working properly. Thank you 🙏
- emeraldtriangleorganicsAwesome 👌🏼🏆
- soil_rich@_sclabs yea what @matt__rize said, I'd like to know why too
Log in to like or comment.