todayscreativeblogAnyone else get cranky when you have to make room for the Christmas tree?
It never fails... we always get a tree that's too fat for our living room. Someone may have had a little hissy fit trying to fit all her favorite things AND the tree into this small living room. #firstworldproblems #scrooge #decorate #christmastree #lifestyleblogger
- dunford_incLove the colors all together!
- debosterRoom looks great!
- colleenpastoorIt's true! So hard to fit in! We have to move furniture and store end tables to make it work 🙄
- kailochicYes! It always ends up feel so cramped!
- somewhatsimpleblogI was seriously SO grumpy this year and I wasn't sure why! You nailed it. My pretty Christmas decor would look so much prettier if I planned a little better and didn't have to squeeze everything around it!
- todayscreativeblog@somewhatsimpleblog @colleenpastoor my husband suggested that we move one chair out of the room, but I was in full fit mode and wasn't having any of that! Come hell or high water, they are both staying.
- colleenpastoor😂😂 the worst part is we are hosting Christmas this year so we will actually have to move another side table and floor lamp out of the room to move the tree to make room for the extra table. If I didn't love Christmas... 😳
- debi.dobsonI love the chairs. Where did you find them?
- firstname.lastname@example.org IKEA!!! Love that place.
- debi.dobsonBut are they comfy girl?
- email@example.com they are ok. We don't use them where we hang the most.
- todayscreativeblogThanks @kennethwingard - I'm thinking about replacing he carpet for the holidays With my black and white IKEA carpet. It would look so much better with my holiday decor. #decorOCD. I'm driving my husband crazy. 😜
- astonishing_findsLove the look and can totally relate to Christmas tree placement stress😊 every year is a battle but you have done a beautiful job
Log in to like or comment.