dogbreathphotographyIf you guys know anything about me, you know that my heart and passion resides entirely in the eyes of Pit Bulls. There is nothing that I am more passionate about than debunking the negative stereotypes and bringing positivity and light into the world for misunderstood Pit Bulls who lie in wait behind every shelter cage across the world. So it very likely goes without saying that I am over-the-moon, sparkles-shooting-out-of-my-ears excited to have team up with my incredible friends over at @theunexpectedpitbull to create a gorgeous shirt design that will 100% directly benefit Pit Bulls in need all over the country! If you’ve followed me on this adventure long enough, you probably know this image quite well. This is my sweet Joshua boy (the sausage shaped squish on the right with the racing stripe down his face for extra fast zoomies!) alongside his two rescued Pit Bull cousins. The snowy shining star on the left is Nala, and in the middle is her knuckleheaded, extra smiley brother Simba. These three together create the wiggliest, waggliest and squishiest duo of cuddles and love that you’d ever be lucky enough to cross paths with! These three encompass everything that is good, beautiful and gentle about my favorite breed and maybe Im biased, but I think they make a pretty darn nice looking t-shirt as well! :P
My friends at The Unexpected Pit Bull do so much good for Pit Bulls in need across the country — their selfless work is saving lives and changing the landscape of understanding and acceptance for these amazing dogs. This is a limited time fundraiser so the shirts are only on sale until tonight at midnight! To reach their fundraising goal, they need to sell 100 shirts, and I just know we can help them bring those dreams to light!
So maybe this year for Christmas, you can give someone Pit Bull smiles and contribute to saving the life of an innocent, abandoned dog while you’re at it! Two in one! 😍 *Link in Bio* #pitbull #pittie #pitbullterrier #theunexpectedpitbull #kayleegreer #pitbullsofinstagram #pitbullsofig #pitbullfriends
- mjwashburnI love pittie eyes. My dog Petey almost looks cross eyed sometimes. Especially when he's being goofy!
- gioiaphotographyI love this. Our pit LuLu is going on 17 years old (she's working on the record!) and she's never even nipped someone! That's better than some of us hormonal women!!! 😂
- beachside_runnerLove you even more now! ❤️
- heatheritamb@jessrayphoto @onesentientbeing
- kiarathebostonterrierHi. How can I book a photoshoot?
- chaves.lailaAs a photographer myself and a pit advocate and lover, I have great admiration for your work in helping these sweet souls. I have been following your photography work for a while and now, more than ever, my admiration have only grown stronger.
- reeniimaSuch beauties! 😍 well done! 👍🏻
- amandajean._@trishh_withey look! It's my cousins doggie!
- jpfgomesGreat show on Kelby one!
- cindysnyderbookThose are awesome!
- pitbull._.partyLove your picture <3
- lisascherer1@abbyscherer1 check out this Photographer & pittie advocate 😍
- rebeckareadAwesome! I love my rescue bulls too! 🐶🐶. My fav models📸
- phanpixs🐶 😍
Log in to like or comment.