nataliewoodThese two were so great together in Splendor in the Grass! One of my favorite movies that my mom made. #NatalieWoodWednesday #warrenbeatty
- abby_sheafferYour mom was an extraordinary actress! Splendor in the Grass is incredible.
- ginashermDefinitely my favorite! ❤️. You should be very proud to be her daughter.
- spiritsflown71Love this movie, she was the real deal ♡♡♡♡Hollywood Starlet❤
- mare_aldoSo beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your memories.
- iluvgabby2005One of my favorites❤ Yet the ending is 😣
- n_mielesI LOVED them together in this movie!! My namesake 💕💕💕💕
- ingridfaninwvOne of my favorites as well!!
- gialyleNatalie in that white dress!
- kowalewskaa93This movie is an absolute gem! So sad but so beautiful.
- 60sgoodtimesThis movie is amazing! ❤️
- sasharoblesThat movie is great
- jammer565I watched this when I was a child and fell in love with the film. It made me feel happiness in parts of the movie and made me cry in other parts. The roles were played so beautifully by Natalie Wood and Warren Beatty that even as a child, I felt the emotions that their character was going through, especially Natalie Wood. She showed so much emotion in this movie. When you can make people feel what you are portraying in a film, that person is definitely doing something right and she always made me feel like I was right there. She was really a joy to watch every time.🌷🌷🌷
Log in to like or comment.