davekellettHow a Sheldon Gets Made
- dcorsettoI wiiiiish I liked inking on a light box!! I trace with light pencil, but I still ink on my drawing board. This was a rad little series, thanks for sharing it!!
- jerrysamsKiller production value... sweet edits!
- tomversationI have ur book How to Make Webcomics. U even drew a little picture in it & signed it. I learned all about drawing digitally from it, but u dont. Why print out the pencil sketches? Why not just draw it digitally on the Cintiq without all the scanning, etc?
- chrishallbeckNo more electric eraser!
- davekellett@dcorsetto Thanks, D!
- davekellett@jerrysams Over 700 hours of editing :)
- davekellett@markliebrecht DRIVE is 100% digital!
- davekellett@chrishallbeck Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him well!
- davekellett@tomversation DRIVE is all-digital, but I still enjoy the look and feel and style of ink-on-paper with Sheldon. Also, it allows for orig art sales.
- comixrussJust caught up with this today... great stuff. I confess I've switched to full digital, but this gives me ideas!
- p.j.dayDigital, analog, digital. Interesting method.
- ijuicehophey @davekellet I just ordered a print of this from your website...it will adorn my wall of creative eye candy for inspiration :)
- ericyoungartReally cool!
Log in to like or comment.