bujo.mamaHere it is! The finished result! I'm going to do this every month for the rest of my life! #mood #mandala #bulletjournal #selfimprovement #personaldevelopment #bujobeauty
- holly.via_fbgHow to build this ?
- email@example.com_fbg I mapped out the circles with a compass and pencil first then divided those sections into 12. Then just start at the middle and work your way out 😊
- celebkiriedhelTotally going to go with this
- al3jandradcBeautiful! I have to try
- jessica_piltonThis is gorgeous! I'll be doing this in my brand new journal 💕
- flouriiishhow long should these last? 1 day? a month? year?
- bujo.mama@flouriiish this is one month. 30 rings with one new ring for each day 😊
- flouriiishokay, thank you❤
- meg_hob@brewersmum @hobiej2 this concept is so cool!!
- letter10creativeStarting my first ever bullet journal and found you through Boho Berry. So excited to do a mood mandala. Thanks for the inspiration!
- nisz.iI need to know though, why divide by 12? 😅
- firstname.lastname@example.org for extra guidance I guess 😊
- brewersmum@meg_hob wow that is beautiful!!
- bujo_first_timerBeginner here and I asked in a group how can I keep track of my moods... And they suggested you! I found it and love it. Thank you!
- rachellemakiI'm on the first month of my first bujo, also found you through @boho.berry! And also in love with your mood mandala idea like the rest of the junkies above ☺❤✨ And also- (lots of also's🙄) I'm a yoga teacher, so mandalas are basically my favorite thing ever!
- ladietoonzAmazing so pretty! 💕💞💜💙💚💛❤️
- thelordswaitressIs there somewhere i can get instructions on how to do this ? 🌼
Log in to like or comment.