isasurfing"I used to watch every sunset... I knew I wouldn't get to see it anymore." Meet @aitorfrancesena. Aitor was born with congenital glaucoma, which made him gradually go blind. When the day finally arrived that Aitor couldn't see, he didn't let it keep him out of the water. Aitor still shreds and will represent Spain in the new visually impaired division at the 2016 @stancesocks ISA World Adaptive Surfing Championship presented by @visslasurf and the City of San Diego. Just one incredible example of the #InspiredSurfers that will compete December 8-11 in La Jolla, California. #ISAworlds @fernandoaguerre
- jonfosterphotoMet him last year, cool guy
- waimealifestyleCheck @emilianosantiagoarrieta
- victormsalasI'm the Mexican surfer the last year, I was with you in the water in your second heat! Greetings
- mauisportsadventuresmomSo inspiring!
- nico_gallegos_Gigante Gallo 💪🏾💪🏾
- gabiaymatMuy grande! @aitorfrancesena
- featherfinsBIG Gallo 🔝🔝🔝💪
Log in to like or comment.