tinyrayofsunshineThe busiest of days...the last few days before the end of the month! Timebar = accurate. In the middle of something fun 😉. Nearly done! Must keep working so I can check off all the things!
Timebar at the top with two bars: P = planned and A = actual to improve my time management skills. Top 1 is also what the 1 in the bar refers to. Things always take a lot longer than I think they will so here's to improving!
#BulletJournal #BuJo #timeline #timebar #timemanagement
- designkettleI was just contemplating changing my time bar! Right now, I have it going vertically, 4 am – 9 pm. But I like the idea of having my planned and actual schedule at the top where it’s easy to see (or hard to ignore!). Thanks for sharing!
- aprilmcmullanI really like the addition of the actual time bar. I feel like that would be helpful in learning how to bill clients. Thank you:)
- bitsofgeekThis looks like a great idea! I'm trying Neil Fiore's Unschedule and can't quite keep up with planned v actual. This looks like a good way to keep track!
- charmaine.wallaceI know that feeling. I always think something will be a quick job and it never is. But then, the stuff I put off and whine about like crazy because I think it's going to take ages, well, that never does!
- written.intentionsLove P & A! 👍🏻
- greenishplanningOoh, I actually like the horizonal-ness of your timebar! 💙 Usually that orientation doesn't work as well for me.
- serylittlenotesEverytime I need something for my bujo you post a solution. 😦 can you read my mind? I was just trying a way to track my time but I couldn't find a perfect way for me. That P and A system is perfect!! Thank you!! 😳
- tinyrayofsunshine@greenishplanning I know what you mean, I am more used to vertical ones but they take up a lot of room. To make this orientation work for me I found half hour increments work best ☺️. Plus I'm trying to curb working late into the wee hours of the night heh. Worked like a charm this day!
- tinyrayofsunshine@serylittlenotes haha! I am a mind reader of sorts 😘 Glad you like it! ❤️
- caro.studiesAmazing handwriting
Log in to like or comment.