nourishedkitchen🍜 🍖 🍴 .
Made homemade ramen for lunch. I used the long-simmered pork bone broth from my newest cookbook: Broth and Stock. Next, I seasoned the broth with mirin, shoyu, toasted sesame oil and sake. Stirred in some organic ramen noodles, carrots and scallions.
You can get the recipe for the long-simmered pork bone broth in my cookbook: http://amzn.to/2ggI9ED (clickable link in my profile)
#nourish #nourishedkitchen #realfood #traditionalfood #westonaprice #bonebroth #brothandstock #ramen #ramennoodles #pasturedpork #f52grams #thekitchn
- meltongmarGreat, now this is all I can think about for breakfast!
- marisatolsmaWhere do you find those noodles?
- nourishedkitchen@marisatolsma I buy them through subscribe and save on Amazon
- nourishedkitchen@marisatolsma they're baked, too, so no weird oils.
- tastyyummiesOh man this looks amazing!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
- realplansOh yum!
- mamanaturalWoah!!!!!! 😋 I was so blessed to eat one of your meals. Would love to break bread with you again soon 😍
- nourishedkitchen@mamanatural that would be a real pleasure!
- mindyournutritionSounds amazing
- ashcam2882Amazing. So so yummy
- donnahorn204Looks good
- rachelbarbarooh my yum!!
- mcpbatchremedies@thebeardeddonkey this looks amazing!!!
- mcpbatchremedies@amypattersonfitness this looks like something we'd LOVE!
- queenbea1975@nourishedkitchen how did the brownies come out?
- amypattersonfitness@mcpbatchremedies yes!! Nom nom nom
- realfoodwholehealthOh yes ma'am.
Log in to like or comment.