latestkrugerJust came back from such an amazing trip to the park with some of my friends, so I had fun showing them my "home". (If anyone wants to follow my personal account: @Nadav_Ossendryver)
Sightings included 5 Leopard sightings, 8 Lion sightings and 2 Wild Dog sightings in 3 days.
This was definitely the best of the Lion sightings, since we got to experience the feeling of turning around the corner only to be greeted by the 3 biggest males I have ever seen!
I got them on the H4-1, near Nkuhlu.
Tags: #Nature #travel #vacation #view #adventure #outdoors #explore #lucky #wilderness #Tourist #Visiting #animal #camping #wild #africa #wildlife #safari #Krugernationalpark #Kruger #Krugerpark #Knp #malelion #naturephotography
#beautiful #lion #lions #cat #bigcat #instacat
- varachia_101@latestkruger probably next year
- rossnorma5Stunning 😃
- obyinstaacWhat a beauty. Real Photography
- hbkarolia@latestkruger on the 21st December
- hbkarolia@latestkruger I'm not yet in skukuza. Only arriving on the 21st
- sufy.mAre these the jock brothers?
- robssa87The 23rd....some of us still have to keep the economy running 😉
- corinneschro...wow 😍
- beqaabzianidzeWho are these two?
- latestkruger@varachia_101 awesome. Keep us updated
- latestkruger@hbkarolia awesome. Enjoy. You'll see lots. Have you gotten our app?
- email@example.com No, the jock brothers were actually seen that same morning 2km from Latest Sightings. I'm not sure about these two.
- firstname.lastname@example.org these 3*
- latestkruger@robssa87 awesome. Let us know when you arrive.
- hbkaroliaYes I do have the app😊. Thnx
- latestkruger@hbkarolia awesome. 😎 New version on iOS Is currently being reviewed by Apple. Then hopefully to be released by next week!! Look out. It's amazing.
- justininzaThese 2 brothers are regulars in the Lower Sabie area, make frequent use of the roads & bridges over the river & very vocal at night. Magnificent beasts.
- jessicaguoooMantimahle males i think,but i am not sure
Log in to like or comment.