lovesujeiryThis is me with short hair back in 2009. I want my hair to be much lighter – ombre style – and with layers so that it's not a puffball when it's curly! (S/O to @lordrobles, my friend in the pic. We've known each other since high school!) #shorthairstyles #makingthecut #chopped #tuesdaythrowback
. #latinablogger #beautyblogging #beautyinspo #darkhairdontcare #brunnette #overalls #flowerhair #hairstyleideas
- jesenia_timeLayers create more volume. If you're looking for less puff, then tell your stylist to thin out ur hair with thinning shears. #formerstylist
- lovesujeiry@jeseniacomedy thank you for the tip! I've read the opposite but I will take your word for it. I have lots of volume in the front, especially when curly - and I hate it cause my hair then covers my face. It's the reason I don't wear my hair curly!
- lordroblesSo radiant! So divine! You look good, too tipa 😂😂😂
- jesenia_timeYeah, my mom has the same problem. The thinning shears work perfectly for her, creating less bulk in thick and full bodied hair. Short layers thicken the hair because it's literally laying thickness on top of thickness, which creates fullness. Long layers are okay. But just know that your hair will puff out at the shortest layer. I have curly hair too, but my hair is thin, so when my hair was long, I'd cut layers all over it to create thickness. The thinning shears will work.
- kristenmcolon😍 👍
- lovesujeiryThank you @jeseniacomedy! Now, do you happen to know a dope stylist that I can trust to cut my do?
- eleniqueaestheticsThis is cool :)
- mallihaGreat post!
Log in to like or comment.