authordanbrownIn 1998, Vincent van Gogh's "Portrait of the Artist Without Beard" sold for US$71.5million. It was the third highest price for any artwork ever sold at auction.
108 years earlier, Van Gogh passed away, poor and virtually unknown. He once said, “If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now. For wheat is wheat, even if people think it is a grass in the beginning.” Never give up.
- wkihlberg255Våra favoriter tillsammans @elsas
- zaanny_You should maybe write a novel based on Van Gogh's life 😊
- gazbotisdeadWill Langdon be delving into some Dutch mysteries? The Van Gogh Code. The anticipation has me sopping at the jocks.
- snufontourHe is from my country :) love him 😊
- jpra07Hint for Origin?🤔I can see it now, Langdon breaking Van Gogh's mysteries🙌🏻
- au_joyThe Dutch have a quite interesting art history... Lots of symbols and mysteries
- tipiestinaMy favorit
- masqueradeofartLots of truth in that quote. " “If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now"
- lidiabmatosVocê é o cara! 👌
Log in to like or comment.