little_mermaid_13I am officially done pumping. 2,370 ounces total, which is about 18.5 gallons in milk. After I pumped 1000oz I decided to keep going and set another goal, which was to pump my body weight in breast milk. I got the idea from my dad. Well, I succeeded! All those ounces come out to about 148.1 lbs., which is more than I weigh, thankfully.
Thanks to my sweet Ronan I was able to bless three babies with milk. After I empty out my freezer, 2,300 of those ounces will have been officially donated. I defiantly feel lucky to have been able to help babies stay healthy, and grow. With my two boys in heaven I have donated a total of 2,810 ounces. I know I donated with Noah as well, but cannot remember the exact amount. I believe it was around another 100oz. Not going to lie, it was a good feeling to be able to do this, and for mothers trusting me enough to use my milk.
Oh sweet Ronan how I miss you. There are days where I wish I could relive the NICU days just to see you alive and whole. I know that isn't possible, so I will cherish your 11 days of life in my heart forever. You were such a blessing to carry in my womb, (no matter how much I complained) I will never wish I had not. There are many things I wish, for example sibling bonding, to kiss you, to snuggle, to watch you grow, and learn. Thankfully this isn't forever, and I will see your beautiful face again. #donated #babyboy #love #breastmilk #beauty #rainbowbaby #missed #infantloss #blessed #mommy #boymom
- michg84Thank you for being an inspiration and an amazing mom.
- little_mermaid_13@michg84 thank you for the kindness!
- jessicapichardo86Ariel, you are an amazing woman. I'm currently pumping for my son and I know how tough it is to do that and the commitment you need to have to be able to do so. But to do it for someone else after your loss, blows my mind, it makes believe that there is good in this world. You're an inspiration and I'm sure your babies are very proud of you. God bless you 😊😘 @little_mermaid_13
- little_mermaid_13@jessicapichardo86 thank you for your sweet kind words. ❤️
- nikiwith1kayWow. You are so lovely. My daughter was born at 26 weeks and was in the nicu for 4 months. But she came home and is 2 now. We just had our son Luke who was in the nicu for 3 weeks and again he came home and is 3 months old. Your story just brings me back to the place of loss when I was no longer carrying them in my womb but I also didn't physically have them. That pain was horrible because I had to convince myself they weren't dead. I guess I'm sharing that with you because I only felt those things temporarily and I look at you and am so inspired and convicted to be a more loving, present, grateful and kind mom. You are a rare gem and thank you for being so vulnerable and transparent with your pain and joy in your story. Praying God blesses you with double the blessings! @jordyn_davila thank you for posting about Ariel, she truly is amazing!
- deanapearlJust read your story and about your recent loss of your son. All I can say is my heart breaks for you and you are so amazing. I don't know you but God bless you! I hope many babies and moms are blessed by your hard work and generosity. Merry Christmas!
- _tellybYou're an inspiration! I'm 25 with 3 babies myself...and some days I just feel defeated. But I always end up thinking how lucky I am to have them in my life! And here you are having lost 2 of yours and you're still going strong. Merry Christmas to you and your son! 💜
- little_mermaid_13@nikiwith1kay @deanapearl @_tellyb thank you ladies! Your sweet kind words fill my heart. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas! ❤️️
- freedom_gazerI saw your story on Cosmo. I think you're wonderful for what you did. An amazing way to honor your baby ❤ your strength is something to be admired.
- little_mermaid_13@freedom_gazer thank you! ❤️
- lubelia_hill💙💙💙 So very sorry for your losses.
- spindeltjejenSo incredible of you to do this ❤❤❤ I'm so sorry for your loss of a beautiful angel ❤ Big hug from a swedish NICU nurse.
- little_mermaid_13@spindeltjejen thank you ❤️️
- syillverJust read your story and my heart is swollen with love and grief. You are an inspiration and pray for you and your many blessings ❤
- little_mermaid_13@syillver thank you! Your kind words are much appreciated.
- allrachelI just read about what you did. I can't think of a better way to celebrate your babies. ❤️❤️❤️
- still_livin137I also just read about what you did and think that is amazing. I'm so sort for your loss and i couldn't think of a better way to help through the grieving process then helping other little ones out there. You are an amazing person and a true inspriation.
- little_mermaid_13@still_livin137 thank you so much!
- cherylgentzYou are Blessed Ronan, to have been here for so brief a time, and just look what good you have done. Your mom is your soulmate, bless your little heart. XO....
- jae6571I am so sorry for your loss !! What you have done to Honor your Beloved Son's Memory is Awesome!! May the Memory of your son Ronan and the comfort of they lord comfort you Always !!
Log in to like or comment.