mrcheesycamCurious. Now that they started shipping, How many people are already using these new @kamerar #Brightcast Flexible LED panels? Super nice affordable, lightweight, portable lights, and i'm thinking about doing a #Giveaway!
- mrcheesycam@sethfjohnson Westcott lights are nice, but almost 4x the price. Don't think i'm going to pick any up just for a light comparison. These are already really really really good, especially for the price.
- watzkamediaproductionCloud you please Check out the Swing wheel Slider from kamerar?Same quality like sharkslider from ifootage?
- sethfjohnson@mrcheesycam copy that! I shot almost exclusively with Westcotts over the summer and loved them but these look reallllly nice, I hear you on price lol
- bellographixHow bright are they in watts you think?
- juliianapesqueiraOmg, amazing 😊
- jarvinvideoeditingYes please 🤗
- bentraylorproUsed mine last week on a shoot. Loved it.
- vividframemediaJust had three delivered today. They are waiting for me at home. Can't wait to test them out. Hopefully I can stop lugging around my Lowell kit for smaller gigs.
- kalel9495What's their rating?
- uchujinfilms@mrcheesycam I am. Love mine. Use with a d-fuse softbox. Superlight, great colour rendition on skin. Runs for over an hour on a dynacore battery. Wonderful!
- beradstudioI've only used our lights in the studio for a couple quick tests @mrcheesycam but so far so good. I actually found the (daylight) Wescott Flex Light to be a little green in my original test, but if I can borrow another kit, I'll try and do a quick test @sethfjohnson
- 7shots.irIs that because of overheating?
- mrcheesycam@uchujinfilms Yeah the DFuse combo keeps things light and fast to setup. I just put the whole panel inside and hang it. Don't even use the velcro.
- definitelyevan@mrcheesycam or anyone else used the intellytech version of this light? they have a 2x1 foldable panel. also, if you're just hanging the light inside the soft box, how are you mounting to soft box to a stand?
- mrcheesycam@definitelyevan The light panel mounts to a stand by itself. The softbox is a DFuse. BTW, not officially a 2x1, but these here are designed to stack. So you can make a 2x1 or 2x2 or 4x1 etc..
- garycruzWas considering one, but they are still pretty thick right?
- mrcheesycam@garycruz I have a video on these, might help gauge the thickness. Its definitely durable and IP67 water and dust resistant. The 'panel part' can survive the rain or when dropped from a lightstand.
- prguoCan it be folded?
- mrcheesycam@prguo It can bend to shape light but not folded in half.
Log in to like or comment.