clairesfootstepsSo here's the entrance to the beautiful place I call home now. There's a kitchen, toilets and communal seating area, and the tents lay beyond.
There's about 200 of us here at any one time. Some people just come for a few days, others a few weeks and some have been here months or even years!
If you take a walk around this place, you'll understand how so many get stuck here. So many people are extraordinarily talented - there's always people jamming with guitars or someone singing - and it's the perfect place to pick up a new skill, like juggling or hula hooping.
There's always someone to hug and chat to and the whole campsite has a wonderfully peaceful atmosphere. I'm feeling super blessed to have the chance to live in such a wonderful place ❤🌏 I'm definitely in a bit of a bubble at the moment, but I'm very content to be stuck here!
- holliedaydiariesOh hi there 💗
- wanderingchocoboI'm a hula hooper! Sounds like a fun, loving place!
- spendlifetravelingThat sounds great!
- girlastrayWhat a cool hippie place :) hula hooping sounds fun!
- dailyadventuresofmeI would be nice to be in a happy bubble!
- theblondemademoiselleThis looks lovely!
- willfulandwildheartedWhat a lovely bubble to live in!
- thetravellintomIf it's a happy bubble, then it's a good bubble!
- jojacksfamilytravelWhat an amazing spot!
- katechkadotcomSounds like a great place to make new contacts!
- maketimetoseetheworldI love that Byron has such a great nomadic community!
- soyviajerablogthat sounds great to me 😁
- thefulltimetouristThat sounds amazing to me! When I was living in residence during my first year of uni, there were 3 guys that would always jam on guitar, bass and vocals outside my dorm room and it was so nice to hear! This sounds like my kind of place!!
- weegypsygirlSo glad you're part of such an awesome community out there! Xxxx
- ennnimmIt sounds like a community! enjoy your time!
- lilwanderluststoriesWow this is such a beautiful place I wanna come visit!!
- tarahairbeauty👌 love it!!
- itsmichelleserraSuch a pretty pic
- nailsbyhelenlouiseI stayed at the arts factory lodge over 20yrs ago 😳 it hasn't changed. Byron is one of my most favourite places in the world! Enjoy 💜
Log in to like or comment.